Top 5 Reasons Why Eco-Cha Is Committed To Sharing Tea
- We are in a life-long love affair with tea and tea culture.
- It is healthy – in ways that address current pandemic health issues.
- It is enriching. It has a story that is imbibed with culture and history.
- It is in demand, and we want to provide it in a tasteful and responsible way.
- It is what we know, and it is our way of paying respect to a culture that has become an essential aspect of our lives – both the world of tea and Taiwan overall. We love it here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Here's a list of the top 10 teas that Taiwan is most famous for, followed by a brief description of each one. The word Oolong refers to any type of partially oxidized tea i.e. from 5% to 85% oxidation. It also refers to specific processing methods that clearly distinguish it from Green and Black Tea types.